CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gross!


Yes, this is what I just PRIED of Madison's mouth! And not just one, but a few. Of course they didn't look like this when I pulled them out, they had gone into defense position, and rolled up! Connor's latest past time seems to be creating little habitats for "roly-polys" out of what ever rubbermaid contra ban he can get out of the kitchen with out me noticing! Roly-polys are in a surplus in our yard right now, and Mads happened upon a fresh catch of his. Luckily his friend Lara is here and started screaming when she saw what Madison was doing. I just wish I'd taken a picture of the bananas, pasta, and crackers that I just SWEPT off the floor because my pickiest eater(Madison) had refused them! Apparently her train of thought is "bananas-yuck, small bugs with A LOT of legs and an exoskeleton-YUM!"

4 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

What a wierd baby!

Katie Leigh said...

Gross! Why do kids do that?

Mateo said...

I love that story. Luckily The Tot is out of the "stick everything in your mouth" phase. Those bugs are lucky the cheddar tooth doesn't have the squashing ability of some good molars. Get it? Squashing--just like our brother Squash.

Denise said...

Seems like our kids run parallel lives. Sophia walked a 16 months and had jelly legs forever! Joshua has a whole slew of Rolly Polly Ollies right now...and yes, I have found one headed for Sophia's mouth! Who knows how many she's actually eatten!