CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Disneyland with the Youngs

This last week we got to spend three fun filled days with a bunch of our Young family at Disneyland. It was great fun! Two of Shaun's sisters, and their families escaped the snow and cold of Utah to enjoy the warm sunny weather of southern California.




We enjoyed lots of fun rides!





Connor enjoying a healthy lunch of Oreos and fruit snacks!



The little Princess. Nothing was ever more appropriate.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm so jealous, I LOVE Disney Land!

I tried to convince my husband to go do Disney Land for our family vacation this year.

It's a no go. We are going to Forks, Washington. Lucky us *eyeroll*

Denise said...

HOW FUN!!! we'll have to plan a trip soon with you guys? Can I twist your arm??

Jenny said...

I'm not going to lie. I would literally kill up to 3 people to get a trip to Disneyland right now.