CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FHE-Valentines style

I don't know how it is in all of your families, but in our family we don't express our love to each other nearly enough! So I decided that for FHE we would make Valentines bags that we could leave notes in for each other. The Valentines Fairy (AKA mom) will also visit each night until Valentines day and leave them a little surprise. They were all thrilled by this idea as you can see by the picture! So far it has been a success. Here is a sample note that Connor found in his bag this morning:

"Dear Connor, I love you. Make sure your hands aren't in your pants. Great job in baseball, I can't wait to watch you! By the way I don't care if I would have to sleep with you in your underwear! Did I just write that?! Love,Sam ( We had issues this past week at the hotel about who had to share a bed with Connor. No one wanted to because he sleeps in just underwear! Shaun drew the shortest straw!)


The finished products!


We topped off the evening with these tasty treats, homemade oreos or as we lovingly refer to them in our family "homeoreos"!

No comments: