CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring has arrived!


Spring is here in Poway California! I know because a little birdie told me so...a woodpecker to be exact. We have a telephone pole across the street and every year as the weather warms a woodpecker finds his morning breakfast in this same pole. He's been doing it for years. I hear him or her, whatever the case may be, every morning as I'm taking the kids to school. I love it because his peck-peck-pecking announces the arrival of spring and who doesn't love spring?! Time now for my tulips to make an appearance!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yay for Spring. I noticed today that my hollyhocks are coming up. I am SO READY for spring!

wandap said...

Tulips - I have about 15 plants and one has a bloom with a normal length stem. In the past all my tulips have the Corgi dog look -big flower short stem.

Denise said...

Yeah, and with Spring this year come Taylor Swift to the San Diego Sports Arena!!!
how fun would that be to go??
Gotta try to win tickers on radio station 94.1 FM...if I win we go, if you win, we go! It's a NO lose case for both of us...LOL!

McKinsey said...

Well I know you posted this a long time ago but its my dads birthday on thursday so say you are celebrating it with us is spirt and if you have already gone you can go again