CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

That's my girl!

We just returned home from a two day adventure at Disneyland. Shaun is out of town this week and the kids don't have school so we headed up to the happiest place on earth! People have asked me, "Is it hard to do Disneyland with four kids without another adult?" No way. They don't realize I have a secret weapon...Amanda.


She take Mads on rides that I can't, because they make me sick!

She's always willing to sit with Connor, or be a single rider because Sam and Connor can't sit by each other for fear that one will throw the other off the side. I'm not joking.

She stands in line with her younger brother and sister when I can't because Mads isn't big enough to go on a ride. She's just a really good girl. Her brothers and sister are lucky to have her and so am I!

On top of that she sits outside the restroom so that I don't have to drag my gigantic stroller inside, and she ALWAYS remember where we parked! What a girl!



I do have to give a shout out to Sammie who braved our second day at Disneyland with a slight fever and a terrible sore throat, WITHOUT complaining! I have great kids!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Man! Quit talking about Disney Land :( I'm so jealous.

Your daughter sounds like quite a blessing.

Mateo said...

You can also add to her mightly list of accomplishments that she is good at catching snow balls with her eyes.

Denise said...

WOW, can I borrow Amanda the next time I go?? and did you know that most pediatricians will tell you that after a trip to Disneyland your kids are mosre likely to get sick. Wanna know why....because the sick kids go and contaminate the place..LOL! I'm so glad you had fun! Sure wished we could have joined you.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I agree, how can I get one of those...Amanda that is!

Aubrey said...

Can I have Amanda? I can't wait for the day. Except my oldest is a boy and I am not sure how that will go. I can take Sammie also. Ashie actually warmed up to her the last time she was here!