CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Candy Corns

I love Halloween. I'm not one of those crazy Halloween costume wearing, house decorated to scare small children type. More of a Halloween baking, cutesy decorating type. This year I have a thing for candy corns. I used them in decorating. It may have something to do with these. I love DOTS, and to make them all Halloweeny is just too much.
I decided to make a Halloween inspired dinner every night this week until Halloween. Because I am loving candy corns so much this year I started with this on Monday night, Candy corn pizza. It's just a pizza crust with cheddar and mozzarella cheese on it, and then we dipped them in blood (pizza sauce). I served it with a pasta salad and a green salad and it was a hit!
We had these tasty candy corn kiss cookies for dessert.Bet you can't wait to see what I whip up tomorrow!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh, you are good! I really can't wait til tomorrow!!!

Kimberley said...

How cute and fun!

Logg said...

Not nearly as cute as our miniature meal.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wow, I am super impressed with all your Halloween dinners and baking!! SO cute, I am going to have to try a few next year. We did go to a kids party where they made their own pizza, with dough colored orange and then green for the stem. They were really cute as well.