CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soccer, soccer, and more soccer

We have had a very busy soccer season this year. All four kids are playing with Connor playing in two leagues. One of Connors leagues just ended and his team took first place!
Connor with his first place trophy!
Madison and I have been doing a Mommy and Me soccer class and she loves it! While Grandpa Dell and Grandma Vicki were here they got to go with her. It happened to be our last class and she received a medal for such a great season!
Her medal
Leaving the field after a great day at soccer. I just think this picture is so darn cute. We have to thank Grandma Vicki for that, she was the official photographer.

1 comment:

Logg said...

Hey! I got a trophy like Connor's once. It had a little guy who was upside down, only he wasn't kicking a soccer ball he was balanced on a keg. I don't remember where or how I got it. Actually I don't recall most of that week.