CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mummies and meatloaf

Tonight's dinner starred mummies once again and the kiddos loved it. I made Shaun some real pizza which he loved and I'm sure appreciated too! I know my ideas are not original. Let's face it, if you've been to an elementary school class party you've had all of these.
If you're looking for something a little more original why not try this?! I wish my friend Jeanette had clued me in on this before I had already made my menus for the week. Who wouldn't want meatloaf hand for dinner? Shaun for one. He wouldn't even look at it up close. This from a man who cuts people open all day. If you really want to make it you can find the recipe here.

3 comments:

Pops said...

I love meatloaf, but I'm not sure I could eat that "hand". Gross.

Kristy or Josh said...

I would love to make fun stuff like that but someone not to name any names... Josh! wouldn't eat it unless it is a normal cheeseburger or totinos pizza.

Denise said...

That loaf is NASTY!! ;P