CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mummies and eyeballs

For dinner last night we had Mummy dogs which everybody (except Shaun. I think he is already tiring of cutesy, kid friendly Halloween food for dinner!) including Connor loved!
With our Mummy dogs I served Frog "eyeball" salad. Originally known as frog eye salad, but saying eyeball makes it sound so much more Halloweeny. We will be having this salad every night this week, plus probably on to next week seeing as how the recipe makes enough for a small army and I'm the only one who would eat it!

2 comments:

lericksen said...

Very fun! Have a Happy Halloween.

Jeanette said...

Hey, we had mummy dogs the other day too!

Have you seen the corpse hand meatloaf over at Not Martha? It's to die for but my entire family said if I made it they wouldn't touch it, and since I loathe meatloaf, I will have to leave that one for more adventurous families.