CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Morning

I don't know if it was the time change or how late we stayed up Christmas Eve, but my kids slept in on Christmas morning. We finally woke them up at 8 because we were supposed to be at my grandparents for breakfast at 9 and we needed to get those presents open. Mads opened her Princess dresses and we haven't seen her in anything else since. In fact, as I sit here typing this, almost a month after Christmas, she is laying on the couch wearing the exact same outfit!


Connor and his new Webkins he got from Madison.


Sam playing her DS. Not a surprise to her, but she was excited anyway!


Definitely the best part of present opening was the last gift that was opened. Amanda got a new cell phone which she was not expecting at all. She couldn't believe it and was so excited that she started crying. Tears of joy of course!


I'd post a picture of me with one of my favorite gifts, but I didn't get any! Christmas morning Shaun realized he'd forgotten to pack any of mine, so they were all back in Poway waiting for me when we got home!

No comments: