CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy Charger Day

Yesterday was "Crazy Day" at my kids elementary school, which means, crazy hair and mismatched outfits. Then when our Charger's made it to the playoffs the theme day turned into "Crazy Charger Day". Here's my kids get ups.



The back view.


This was Connor in his crazy getup. He had just gotten his head shaved the afternoon before. After school I asked him if any of the kids liked his jersey. He said, "Yeah." Than I asked him if they liked all his wristbands. Again he said "Yeah." Then he said, "But do you know what they liked the best? My hair! Everyone except for about two people rubbed my head today!"

1 comment:

Pops said...

If I had a head as handsome shaped as Connor's I would shave my head too! Consider your head rubbed by Grandma Linda! Gram