CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gleeful!




I have been waiting since December 29th, when it was released, to buy the first season of Glee. I have never bought a TV show on DVD before but this one is so enjoyable to me I just had to have it! The problem? It's a 4 disc set and cost $40! Couldn't rationalize that. Then when I got home to Poway and got all my Christmas presents a $25 Borders gift card was among them! Yes! Unfortunately it is so popular they couldn't keep it on the shelf. I have been, not so patiently, waiting for them to get more copies in. Today it happened. Armed with my 33% off coupon I got it for only $4 after I used my gift card. I'm just so excited! So why am I sitting here wasting my time blogging when I could be watching, and yes, singing along with Glee?!

3 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

Ya that seems about right for someone who spends time on New Years Eve FARMING online!

Mateo said...

Never seen it but I think I saw an ad saying they are going to start showing it here.

Katie Leigh said...

I didn't think the season was over yet - I thought it was coming back in April-ish. Yea for you! I don't think Mike would ever let me buy the DVDs, but judging by how many times I've caught him singing in front of the computer to the songs on YouTube, I think I could convince him to get the soundtrack. I'm married to a weirdo.