CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Gourmet kids

Both of my girls love watching all those cake shows on TLC and Food Network like Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes and Challenge. So for Christmas we got Sam the Gourmet Girl Cake Bakery. You get to bake your own mini cakes and then decorate them with fondant. Yesterday after church they got it out and made little cakes. It was so fun for me, as a mom, to see them all working together, getting along and helping each other. I included this picture for those of you that know Mads very well this picture is soooo Mads!



I had to get a picture of this, Connor and Sam getting along.



The finished products. I'm not sure why we didn't get a picture of Mads cake. Hers was really cute until she smashed it flat!

2 comments:

Pops said...

That is so Mads! What fun you all had; wish Grandma Linda and I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

that's mads for you