CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Princess for a day

This week I got to take Madison to Disneyland all by herself! I had been wanting to do this for awhile, but hadn't had the chance. Our passes expire this week, so I figured it was now or never. She is in full princess adoration mode. She is ALWAYS dressed as a princess, only likes to read her princess book and play with her princesss toys. We got to ride the Monorail into Disneyland which was first for me!


The first ride we went on was Matterhorn. It is the only "big" ride Madison is tall enough to go on. Last time she went on it was with her Grandpa Dell and all she remembers from it is that he screamed the whole way! Now, everytime we talk about Disneyland she says "Grandpa goes AHHHHHHHHH!" I tried to get her to say it after we went on it, but I think she was a little shook up from the ride!

The carousel was probably her favorite ride! After a few rides we hit the Bibbity Bobbity Bootique for Madison to pick out a princess shirt. It was no surprise that she picked the Sleeping Beauty one. It's all about pink with this girl! Before we met any of the princesses we ran into the Fairy Godmother. She was very kind, like you would expect a Fairy Godmother to be! We also got to meet Tinkerbell. The line for the pricesses was about an hour wait, but that was why we came, so we waited... ...and waited... ...and waited...


...and waited!




All the waiting was worth it when Madison first saw the princesses. I wished I had gotten a picture of her face when she first spotted them. It was priceless! This is the only picture I got of us together. I took it while riding Heimlich. All in all, it was a magical day with my little princess!

5 comments:

Logg said...

Doesn't the tile underneath the princesses look like the flooring in Mom and Dad's OLD kitchen? Minus the nails that snag your socks of course.

Mateo said...

I'd wait in line for an hour to see those princesses too. Gooooodnight! Though I wish Ariel was in her clam shell outfit.

lericksen said...

How fun just the two of you. We are going up tomorrow with the whole gang. It has been 2.5 years so we all are ready.

Aubrey said...

Awe, you are such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Michelle Jose took Natalie when she was three. she cried.... cause she didn't want to get off. And everyone kept saying " oh your a horrible mom" shes scared. No she wanted to go again.