CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Better together

Just a couple of days ago Samantha told me that she was ready for a break from school (already!) so that we could go to Utah to see our cousins and grandparents again. Then, yesterday Connor carried around a picture of his cousin Blake bacause he said he missed him! We love living in California, but sometimes it's just too far away from our family!

All together on the slide.

Trying to get a picture of all the Young babies!

The girls in their patching PJ shorts they made all by themselves! (Well, with a little help from Grandma Linda!)

The batmans.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love the play on words....The YOUNG babies! But, I really love those matching PJS! I'd wear them! They are darling!

Mateo said...

Does Connor also miss his mustache? Alas, I shaved mine off yesterday. I am getting close to leaving and thought it would help my chances of making out with Jen if I got rid of it.

Katie Leigh said...

I love the Batmans! Is that Shaun with black socks and sandals holding Madison? Oooh, sexy.

The Young Family said...

That is not Shaun, we don't ever let him come to Utah with us! He always has to stay home and work to pay for our trips!

Sarah said...

LOve the coordinating outfits. Glad you made it up to Utah for a bit; that's got to be a long drive. 9, 10 hours??? c'mon and take a break in St. George on your next exodus from CA.