CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mohawk

When we got to Utah I happened to mention to my brother that Connor needed a hair cut. Connor LOVED his last hair cut (the buzz!), so that was what I was planning on doing. Josh said, "You pay to have someone do that? I can do it for free." Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I took him up on it! Josh asked Connor if he wanted a Mohawk and Connor thought that would be cool! I decided that it was summer and we were on vacation so why not! So here's Connor with his first, and hopefully last, Mohawk! I let him keep it for a week or so, but uncle Josh has since shaved it off. It was cool while it lasted!
Connor and his stylists! (Uncle Josh and his girlfriend Kristy.)

The finished product!



3 comments:

Mateo said...

I like his face in the first picture. Also, that looks like a pretty high class barber shop--pseudo fireplace in the back, soft chairs and a couch, and carpet on the floor. High class indeed. I can almost hear Squash clucking his tongue and stroking his beard.

Denise said...

I cannot believe you let him do that! How fun for him and Josh. I don't think I could ever be so brave even if it is temporary.....but it sure was fun to see on Connor. I'm not telling Joshua though :) he'd wanna copycat.

Aubrey said...

I love the mohawk! You are a very brave mother. Tell Connor it was cool while it lasted!