CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

One of my favorite things


These are a recent discovery of mine and I feel a need to share some of their finer points:
1. They're chocolate
2. They've got rainbow sprinkles on them
3. A whole box only costs a dollar!
Need I say more?

*Their only drawback, they're better refrigerated (I figured this out on a hot summer day!) but that makes them harder to hide from my kids, thus making me have to share them!

6 comments:

Pops said...

You must be hard up; how long has it been since you tasted a real, homemade brownie, with real frosting on it? I guess the Debbie brownies are okay except they are dry, tasteless, and full of things I can't pronounce. But then I eat fruit snacks off the floor, so who am I to criticize.

Jenny said...

I LOVE THOSE! I make an awesome chocolate pie with chopped up cosmic brownies for one of the layers. I actually only buy them when I'm making this pie,otherwise I would eat them all in one sitting.

Mateo said...

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. I think Little Debbie brownies are nasty. Jenny and her mom love them, but the only time they are good is when they are cut up and layered on a pie crust for a Chocolate Mousse pie. Now that is good stuff.

Denise said...

Hmmm, I'm seeing mixed reviews...but I'll have to try them. I am a sucker for sprinkles!! :)
I'm sure the are zero WW points too :) huh??

Denise said...

Have you tried the Little Debbie Nutty Bars??? Now those things are to die for! I love them refrigerated too!

Aubrey said...

We buys these every time we go to the grocery store. My kids pick them out but they never get them. The box always seems to disappear and end up in the garbage a day later.