CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One of my favorite things


This is a movie that I saw a few years ago and really liked it, then a few months ago I watched it on TV and LOVED it! I bought the soundtrack for my I POD and listened to it all the way to Utah and back. I saw the movie for sale at Target for $9.00 and had to get it. I'm not one to buy movies because I generally do not like to watch movies more than once, but this is the rare exception. I am also not a big Hugh Grant or Drew Barrymore fan, so if you're not don't let that scare you away. They are really funny in it and they have great chemistry, especially when they sing together! You just can't go wrong with a made up 80's pop band!

1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

I totally just bought this for my birthday! I saw it for sale for $9 at Target, too, and I couldn't resist! Mike even likes it!