CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Amanda's party

Friday night was Amanda's 12th birthday party. We had a house full of 12 year old girls, so needless to say there was a lot of giggling and screaming! Probably the best part of the party (and the girls don't even know it!) was that Connor was sick and slept through the whole thing! Not good that he was sick, just good that he was willingly contained in his room. He gets around a group of girls and his primal, male "I have to show off" instincts kick into overdrive! Here's what the night consisted of:


Eating a little pizza.


Playing a little DDR.


Opening presents.


Indulging in the chocolate fountain.


Playing a little Guitar Hero, and yes Logan your name and your Guitar Hero skills were mentioned followed by a lot of "ooohs" and "ahhhhs"!


And playing a little more DDR!


Finally, we ended the night with a movie. They all look pretty calm here, but it wasn't long before a pillow fight broke out! What can you expect from a group of 12 year old girls?!

I am just relieved that the month of March is almost over and I have no more birthday parties to plan until June!

4 comments:

Logg said...

It's glad to know I'll be remembered. I can't honestly say I wouldn't rather be remembered for other things, say "cured cancer" or "world's greatest lover" but hey, I'll take "most face-melting guitar hero shredding"

kp said...

so you'll start planning my June birthday party soon then?! Thanks!

Mateo said...

My favorite part of all those pictures is how you can see a little pair of pig tails in the background in almost all of them. I can't believe Panda is 12. Next thing you know she will be 16 and dating a guy named Snake who drives a motorcycle.

McKinsey said...

OKay first of all it looked like a lot of fun but second I never got my invtation to come so its ok I for give you but remeber next year Happy Birthday Amanda