CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The party's over

Amanda's birthday festivities continued yesterday evening. The poor girl did not feel good at all, and since it was her birthday I let her skip her batting practice and go to Connor's t-ball game. What an exciting birthday treat! After the game Amanda got to pick where we went for dinner and she chose Rubios. I think she almost fell asleep at the table, but the rest of us enjoyed it. When we got home Amanda got to open her gifts from her family. She said she loved everything, despite the fake smile. Poor girl felt rotten!


Amanda does not like cake, except for Funfetti cupcakes, I know, weird! So we ended the festivities with these special "Amanda" cupcakes. Amanda today...(front view of the cupcakes)


...and Amanda 12 years ago, to the day!(the back view)

All I know is that I'm looking forward to the next twelve years with this girl!

4 comments:

Logg said...

Good girl, I don't like cake either. But I do eat cupcakes in one bite. (I usually choke a bit, but worth it.)

Mateo said...

Jen doesn't like cake either. She prefers pies. I prefer the Taco Shop in Poway.

Pops said...

Love that girl! Amanda,I'm so proud to be your grandpa!

Denise said...

What a sweet idea! I love the front and back of cupcakes! FUNFETTI sounds yummy. I'll have to try them someday. But in the meantime, I'd like that recipe for fruit dip :)