CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pig Pen

I was telling my mom a few days ago that I had heard women refer to their children as dirt magnets and I always nodded my head in agreement, because all kids get dirty. I now fully understand that concept. Madison is a literal dirt magnet. I am not kidding. Dirt searches her out and then just sticks to her. I can dress her and immediately take her out to the car and by the time we've reached our destination, she's dirty. How can a kid get dirty just by sitting in a car seat? Saturday was no exception. I got her all dressed in a cute little sun dress and bows in her hair to go to Connor's t-ball game. Well, this time she searched the dirt out herself, but it stuck none the less. I knew she was behind me kind of playing with some other little kids, when I hear clapping, so I turn around to see what's going on. She has proceeded to take her shoes off and is sliding, face first on her belly, down a little dirt hill! All the other good mothers that were watching their kids and would NEVER let their kid do that, were applauding her. So of course she kept doing. C'mon, she had a captive audience.

This is what she reminded me of. The hill she was sliding down was very dusty dirt and as she ran over to me after her "performance" a dust cloud surrounded her!


This is what she really looked like. She is her own little Pig Pen.

No comments: