CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

The party has really just begun!

I know in my last post I said that the party was over, but it's really just begun here at the Young household. It is birthday week here! Today is Mads second birthday! Last year we were in Wyoming for my grandmother's funeral on her birthday, and as sad as that sounds it was such a great time. Even though her first birthday was on the day of the funeral my family really went all out to make it a fun day for her. Uncle Matt bought a cake for her and my aunt Sharalyn really out did herself in throwing Mads a little party, presents and all! I don't know how we'll top it this year, but I do know her brothers and sisters are excited to get to celebrate with her this year! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby!

2 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

It's kind of hard to believe that was a year ago. Doesn't really feel like it. I guess that's because of blogs! Thanks for the suggestion!

Kristy or Josh said...

I want to know how you were able to keep her clean long enough for these photos?