CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heart Attack

Today is Amanda's 12th birthday. I can hardly believe it! Since the day she was born she had a sweet easy going temperament that she still has today. Sometimes I think I don't deserve such a girl! In our church at age 12, the girls graduate from Primary and get to start attending Young Women's. The 12 year old program is called Beehives. This morning, before the sun was up, her new Beehive leader "Heart Attacked" our front yard! It was so cute, and Amanda was surprised and thrilled to walk out to it this morning! I'm so excited for her to be entering Young Women's, all the great girls and exceptional women that she'll get to be with all the time. Love you Meems and Happy B-day!


3 comments:

Logg said...

What?!
She is not twelve, all of my nieces and nephews remain in a perpetual state of being 3 years old in my mind. Amanda? 3. Samantha? 3. Connor? 3. Madison? 3.

Denise said...

HOW FUN!!! I'll become LDS just to be attacked by all those hearts! JK, but the idea is soooo special!

Mateo said...

I still remember the picture I had of Amanda on my mission. It was more or less a little round face surrounded by lace and frills.