CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Disneyland with Josh and Kristy


Yet another trip to Disneyland for the Young Family, this time with my brother Josh and his girlfriend Kristy. Shaun wasn't able to come, and Sam and Amanda each went one day, but the rest of us enjoyed two fun filled days there! Here are some of our favorites!

Grizzly Bear Rapids, Kristy's favorite. She LOVED rides that got you all wet!


Riding the tram back to the hotel, which is Madison's favorite ride and I think Josh liked it too, especially loading the big double stroller off and on over and over again!


Watching the fireworks show which BTW is really cool! Definitely my favorite part of this trip!


The teacups, which neither Josh nor I can ride or even watch for that matter!


A visit to Toontown, Connor's favorite this trip. I try to avoid TOontown most of the time, but I sucked it up, and the little ones loved it!

2 comments:

kp said...

I'm not sure if I have commenting privileges anymore, but it doesn't really look like Connor likes the teacups either.

Kristy or Josh said...

It was such a fun trip!!! I should also point at that Kristy has moved from girlfriend status to full fledgd fiance.