CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Splish Splash, It's Madison's 2nd Birthday Bash!

Yesterday we had Madison's 2nd Birthday party. It was a ducky theme complete with ducky games (most of which we didn't do!), ducky treats, including ducky chocolates, "quackers", ducky eggs,ducky candies, ducky cupcakes, and ducky rice crispie treats. We didn't have a great turn out, but we had fun with the friends we had there! Mads loved all of her gifts, in fact you'll notice she has two different shirts on in the pictures. Her friend Sophia gave her a cute new shirt and she immediately wanted it on! I think she had a great birthday and I'm relieved our March birthday's are almost over! (even though it was Amanda's birthday last week her party with her friends is this week!)After that I will breath a huge sigh of relief!

5 comments:

Denise said...

FUN, FUN! Sophia and I were so glad that we got to be there! everything was soooo fun and yummy. That fruit dip is wonderful!!!

Pops said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish lived closer so we could have come and played!

lericksen said...

How darling. Cute party!

Logg said...

What's crazy is this is an exact replica of my 24th birthday party. Even down to the party favors, activities, and the period of time when I didn't have my shirt on either.

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Mads and Manda! Quin wants to know if she got her text. Sorry she didn't feel good. You did amazing with your party planning. Can I have your secrets to party planning fun?