CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Double digits

Today is Sam's 10th birthday. Double digits. That's a big one and she's not even here to celebrate it with us! This is a picture I took of her just last week at Disneyland and I figure it's a pretty good representation of the kind of girl she is. She's a very girly girl(hence the bling bling sunglasses), but is also my super sporty girl (notice the girls softball hoodie).


For your birthday Sam we went to the beach. We missed you , but still managed to have a good time!

Love you cute girl! Happy double digits birthday!

4 comments:

Pops said...

We loved getting to spend some time with her. It has been so fun having her here. Can we do it again?

Kristy or Josh said...

After taking a closer look at the beach scene I was a little concerned about the whale that had beached itself behind your family. I hope the authorities were able to put it back to sea ok.

lericksen said...

Happy birthday Samantha! Boy 10 years have flown by so fast. What are the odds that the next won't go so fast?

Mateo said...

Look. I can't be expected to comment on every blog that mentions her birthday. For my comments please refer to Mom and Pops Holman blog.