CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun with Grandparents

My kiddos are so lucky to have two great sets of grandparents and we've gotten to spend time with both of them this week. My dad came down to Laguna beach for a conference this weekend and so we went up there and spent the day with him and then brought him down to spend a couple of days at our casa. First thing on the itinerary in Laguna was to hit a Mexican restaurant. It was so yummy!




Then we played on the beach.


And in the water.


We walked around, most of us with our pants on, but not all of us.



The weather was beautiful, and we really had a great time!


The day after Grandpa Tom left we went up to Disneyland and met Grandpa Dell and Grandma Vicki there. We had a blast! Grandpa taught Madison how to scream on ALL the rides!


Quite a daring bunch, with their hands up on Heimlich the Caterpillar ride! Grandpa Dell was not quite so daring on SCREAMIN. I think he went on it for his first and last time ever!


The fam all in a ladybug.

4 comments:

Logg said...

I'm surprised to see that Connor was one of those that elected to keep pants on. Wow, just when you think you know a kid.

Denise said...

HOW FUN!!! We used to live right near Dana Point. I miss that part of Orange County.
Actually I miss all of OC....especially the DISNEYLAND part.

Pops said...

Lucky grandkids, even if I do say so myself.

Mateo said...

I clicked on the picture of dad and the kids at the beach (wherein dad is sporting a new Dodgers hat he probably picked up at Dodger Stadium) to see it better and at first glance it looked like the guy on the far right in the background is Jason from the Friday the 13th movies or some other creepy masked villain.