CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sam is gone

Saturday Sam left to go to Utah for a couple of weeks...without me. She's a big girl and probably much more independent than her 12 year old sister, but that doesn't mean I won't miss her. I know she's going to have a great time. She gets to spend one week at a softball camp at BYU and then a week of doing whatever she wants! Even though I have four kids Sam is very much the middle child. Amanda is the oldest and gets to do EVERYTHING first. Connor is the boy, enough said, and Madison is the baby. Sam is just stuck there in the middle somewhere. She really thinks she should have been an only child, and for a couple of weeks she'll get to be. Have fun Sam, we'll miss you!

1 comment:

Tigre said...

Sam's a way cute girl. She was hangin out with her uncle Ty last night so I doubt it's been the funnest trip of her life so far. I'm pretty boring.