CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Polka Dot Party

Last night was Sam's 10th birthday Polka Dot Party. We had Polka dot purse invites, we polka dotted our walls, our front door and our ceiling. We made polka dot magnet crafts. We played polka dot games (Guess how many gumballs and Twister). We ate polka dot pizza(pepperoni) and had polka dot cupcakes. Then we sent home polka dot goodie bags with polka dot treats. By the end of the night I was definitely seeing spots! ( During the party Madison went through two polka dot outfits!)


But, the best part of the night was probably that Connor was not there. He has successfully transitioned from the "cute" baby brother, the the "annoying" little brother. He and Shaun and Shaun's dad went to our wards Father-Son camp out.

5 comments:

lericksen said...

Looks like so much fun. I have to know how to make the tissue balls. I totally get the transition from cute little siblings to annoying. Allie had a slumber party last month and Nat is looming in every picture just wanting to be part of the fun. As "the little sister" I kind of feel for the little ones.

Jenny said...

I like that there is always a chocolate fountain in the background of your birthday party pictures.

Pops said...

I love camping! I'm jealous of Grandpa Dell! I hope you boys had a super fun time!

Debye said...

What a cute party! I think Chase became the annoying little brother to Jonas by 3, unfortunately for Jonas they both went to the campout :o)

Denise said...

The party looked like so much fun! Marissa was soooooooooo SAD to miss it. We'll have to get the girls together very soon.