CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lewis and Clark and Cassie

Last night Sam was in a class play based on the exploration adventures of Lewis and Clark. It was a musical/comedy. I don't think it was originally intended to be a comedy, but non-musical fourth graders doing a musical led to comedy .She was Cassie, the narrator. (The same part her sister played two years ago. I've rehearsed those lines so much now, I could be Cassie!)



Here's a little taste of what you all missed.

A final bow, or kind of a curtsy in Sam's case.

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your kids are so busy!! Looks like life is in full swing at your house. So fun to be doing all the projects, plays, sports, etc. Enjoy it all!

Allie said...

Oh my heavens. They did that musical when I was in elementary school. I don't think I was in it. I don't even remember the musical I was in. But I remember watching this, and I still remember the "Lewis and Clark! Clark and Lewis!"

I'll have to show this to Gary!