CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bangs

When my big girls were little I always cut bangs in their hair because I think little girls look so cute with bangs. But then eventually you have to grow them out. So with Mads I just decided to skip the bangs and keep her hair all one length. On Saturday she decided to cut her own her and give herself bangs. At first I didn't even notice. Then when I walked into the bathroom and saw hair all over the floor I discovered her new bangs. I'm not complaining. It could have been worse. Amanda at her age cut her own hair and sported a nice mullet for a few months until it all grew out. If all of our pictures were not packed away in boxes waiting to be moved I get one out of her and her awesome haircut so you all could see!
On Sunday I went to pick Connor up from his Primary class and he had convinced his teacher to let him glue his paper to his head and put yarn hair on it, so now he has bangs too! He told Sam as we walked through the halls, "Sam I did this so I could embarrass you." Sam's reply, "You're only embarrassing yourself dude." BTW, he kept this stuck to his head for the next 6 hours, and no, it didn't leave a mark.


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ah boys, you gotta love 'em, even when their evil plot for sisterly humiliation fails =0)

And your little one looks adorable with bangs too!

When my middle one was little he cut his hair so short, in so many places we had to shave his head. He is a VERY skinny boy, and for the longest time people kept giving us sad looks. I couldn't figure it out, I mean, it's just hair, it'll grow back!

Then one day a lady came up and put her hand on my arm, and gave me the saddest look and said "Is he going to be ok?" And finally it hit me, he's so dang skinny people all thought he had cancer!!!!

Big dork! I told him he had to gain weight before he cut his hair again =0P

Katie Leigh said...

Amy cut her bangs off right before picture day in preschool. Right at her scalp. Frankly, she looked a little homeless.