CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grilling with my girl

Madison loves to help me cook. And the big kids love when she helps me because it gets her out of their hair, so she helps with dinner quite a but so that they can get their homework done. I also attempted to grill all by myself...well with Madison's help. Usually Shaun is the griller around here. I have attempted, once or twice before with not very good results. Remember our rare sliders Logan from our mini meal?! But as we are preparing to move into a home that we will be gutting the kitchen I'm concerned I will have to go with out some of my appliances for awhile and I'm trying to prepare my self. Going with out a stove or oven may force me out on the grill. This spicy honey chicken was a first attempt. I only burned a couple of pieces!
Here's the recipe for the chicken can be found here. It was delicious...at least the non-burned pieces were!


No comments: