CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Volleyball

Last Saturday Amanda got to play in her Young Women's Stake volleyball tournament. She has never played volleyball before, so this was a whole new experience for her, but she really enjoyed it.





Getting a little coaching. Go #24!



It was a double elimination tournament and the girls won their first game. Technically, the other team forfeited because they only had two girls show up, but a win is a win and we got to advance! Unfortunately they lost their next two games, but they had a great time and got Popsicles for all their hard work!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Go Amanda! Oh that brings back memories with the church court and all! haha. I will be down as soon as I get enough money to cover my last ticket from driving to San Diego! I wanna see that new house that you are going to be living in soon!

Pops said...

I am not sure I would of done it for a popsicle but if they raise the bar to cheesecake maybe I would even of played...go 24! Even if you didn't win, you looked good Panda. Grandma Linda

Jeanette said...

ooooh I have dreadful memories of church volleyball! I am glad she enjoys it though.