CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sacher torte

I got this in the mail this week. I was so excited! I wasn't expecting it, but knew right away what it was when I opened the package! It was a famous Sacher Torte made exclusively at the Sacher Hotel in Vienna, Austria. My parents are living in Vienna right now and sent me one for my upcoming birthday. It looked so cute in it's little wooden box I hated to take it our and eat it. That lasted about a minute and a half. I was dying to try it.

My first piece and it did not disappoint! It was very delicious! Worth every penny (and I know it was A LOT of them!) that my dad and mom spent on it!




3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Duuuuuuude! You don't eat a Sacher Torte on a PAPER PLATE!!! That's fine china worthy man!

Silly Girl! =0P

Pops said...

Ditto what Jeanette said! Glad you enjoyed it. Mom

Denise said...

I'm laughing about the paper plate too! BUT it did look sooo good!!!