CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soccer has begun!

I don't know if saying "soccer has begun "is technically correct around this house, since it never really ends! A couple of the kids play in an indoor league which can go year round, but the outdoor rec games started this week. This may be Amanda's last year playing, and I hate to see it end. I really enjoy watching their soccer games, so much faster paced than softball. Here's Amanda playing some tough defense!


This kid loves playing soccer. He's been playing year round now for almost two years and can't get enough. He spends every waking moment with a soccer ball at his feet, kicking it up and down our hallway (to his credit he's only broken one lamp and I think that was with a football!) and sleeps with his ball at night.






My camera has not been working well lately and the only picture I snapped of Sam that turned out was after her game when she was relaxing on the couch! She deserved it! It was a hot afternoon game and she played hard!





1 comment:

Pops said...

Ah...remembering my days of playing soccer...Oh wait, I never played soccer...but I did lay on the couch like Sam. Mom