CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shopping

I had the chance last week to meet my friend Denise and her adorable daughter at the mall for a little shopping. It was one of our first rips to the mall strollerless and I was a little concerned with how Madison would act. Her and Sophia did just fine entertaining each other while the mommies shopped!
The girls also entertained themselves, and I'm sure a few shoppers passing by, by playing around in the display window!

Those silly girls!



2 comments:

Pops said...

Yesterday your dad and I walked passed a children's store with to die for clothes. Wish you would of been here. The girls are really growing up...imagine...strollerless! MOM

Denise said...

What a good mom I am! I am cracking up looking at that wondering when you could have even taken that picture. Why did I not know they were having so much fun in the window??? I guess i was too busy picking out my goods. They are too cute and we did have fun!!! We NEED to do it again soon.