CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brothers


Shaun just returned from a trip that to New York and then London. While in New York he was able to meet up with his brother Quinn, who was out in Ohio finishing up one of his rotations for Medical School. Quinn was headed to another rotation in Michigan but decided to take a little detour through New York so he could see Shaun and catch a football game. Shaun was able to get him a sideline pass so he could watch the game down by Shaun. Personally, standing for four hours to watch a football game sounds miserable to me. I prefer to watch from a prone position, on my couch, with my eyes closed, if I watch at all. But, for two brother that grew up watching and loving the game of football I'm sure it was great fun to do that together!

3 comments:

Mateo said...

Now I'm no geography major, but how does one swing through New York on your way to Michigan from Ohio?

The Young Family said...

I'm not sure, but I do know it also involved going through Canada!

Aubrey said...

He did go through Canada. And I have a cell phone bill to prove it! Ahh! Why did he have to talk on the phone in Canada and why does it have to be roaming!!! The boys sure do look like they were having fun. I am glad Shaun had a camera.