CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This is how I REALLY feel

About five days ago Shaun left for a "business" trip to New York, for a couple of days,and then to London for about a week. Right before he left he came down with a nasty cold. I really, genuinely felt bad for him. I really don't like traveling and then to throw being sick on top of that sounded just miserable to me. I even made him a little care package to take with him because I felt so bad. He left but left a little of himself behind in the form of his cold. Samantha, Connor and I all got sick the day after he left. I don't feel bad for him anymore. He has been staying in 5 star hotels with room service, maid service and spa treatments at his disposal. Not me. So, here is where Shaun is and what he is doing.
This is where I am and what I am doing.
And this...
...and this.
Now don't get me wrong, Shaun is "working" while he's over there, and he does work very hard supporting our family. But, I also think he is kind of getting a break, and I just want to know when I do!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We have matching houses. Matt has been in Kansas City for "work" for the past few days and actually called me last night to tell me about an awesome resturant he went to that had delicious barbeque. We had oatmeal because I have a cold and no energy and the kids love oatmeal.
PS your laundry basket is much cuter than mine.

Katie Leigh said...

I love that there is a hymn book in the middle of the floor. Toys, blankets, uplifting music. You must be raising your kids right.

Max said...

Nicholle, I really feel your pain. You must realize that Katie was the perfect child and always picked up after herself.
I notice that you have "Bassetts Bull" listed as one of the blogs that you like to look at. How in the world did you find that site? I've had it bookmarked for the last 2 or 3 months! I stumbled upon that site quite by accident. I went to school with Mr. Bassett. Yeah, I call him Mr. Bassett, I'm a year older than he is. I especially liked their post of bringing in the cattle for the shots and what not. They are real "wads" (cowboys) as Grandpa Wimmy would say.