CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love fall, just not today.


I love fall and in particular Halloween. I have an affinity for all Halloween things that say "Boo" (It was my nick name when I was a kid, and sometimes still is, right Mom?!)But it does not feel like fall right now. The temperature the last two days has hoovered around 100. I can't stand it. I want to bake, make chili, and put a sweater on. Maybe soon we'll get to have a real fall day, we get one or two of those a year here in So. California. Until then, sorry Mads it's long sleeves for you because it is supposed to be fall!

4 comments:

Pops said...

what a cute little halloween girl! I'd say more about Fall, and hot temperatures, and putting a sweater on, but my children would probably interpet it as a risque comment!! See Matt's blog to see what I mean....

Logg said...

That Mads is a cutie.

Mateo said...

You are such a pervert dad. A "sweater." Give me a break. Yes, that Mads is a cutie. Amy freaked out when she saw that cute shirt.

Kristina said...

I thought your nickname was "bug-ette?" Maybe I'm thinking of a different family on the block...