CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is how I feel

I've been wanting to post my feelings and thoughts regarding Prop 8 which will be on the California ballets this upcoming election on November 4th. It is something that I feel strongly about, but have not been able to come up with the right words. My friend Kristen has some great insight on her blog. Check it out. I found this clip and decided that it also expressed how I feel and explains it all in very simple terms.



YES on PROP 8

I definitly believe in tradional marriage between a man and a woman and I hope to see that preserved. I will be voting YES on PROP. 8 on November 4th.

3 comments:

Mateo said...

But will you vote for Obama or McCain? I guess your vote in that race doesn't matter since Obama will win California. We actually live in a swing state so it is fun to have the candidates here all the time.

Tigre said...

If gays are allowed to marry then next thing you know women will demand voting rights and blacks will be thinking they deserve full citizenship and the country will go all to hell. I DO think Mormons should bring back the multi-wife plan though.

The Young Family said...

Us Mormons, (which you are one of, in case you forgot!) will bring back that multi-wife thing as soon as some people start pulling their weight by at least having ONE wife.