CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mummy's boy!

As you may know from my previous post,Connor loves wearing costumes. This boy was made for Halloween. Last year he got some cool glow-in-the dark skeleton pajamas that he wore EVERYWHERE. Even cooler, Grandma Linda got some to match!
As the newness of the skeleton pajamas wore off he decided he really wanted mummy pajamas. I had never seen any before so I laid awake at night trying to figure out how I could make him some. I finally realized that was just too much work and hoped he would forget. He didn't. A couple of weeks ago I was walking through Wal-Mart and found these gems! And for only $6.00! The only drawback? They didn't have them in grandma's size!

2 comments:

Pops said...

adorable! You've got to love that boy!

Logg said...

I thought for a minute Conner was giving the "black power" salute.