CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Smile


For three years, six months and one day, my brother Josh has not smiled with his mouth open, but after today he can! He got his braces off. I'm really excited for him and for his girlfriend who has never even seen Josh without braces. Although this is one less thing I have to make fun of him about. No more "tinsel teeth" or "metal mouth" comments. I'm going to have to come up with some new material. Did you say you're getting head gear tomorrow Josh, because that opens up a whole lot of possibilities?! I haven't seen Josh yet without his braces but I hear rumor that he bears a striking resemblance to the late JFK Jr.! Happy Braces Coming Off Day Josh!

3 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

At least you still have the whole GED thing to make fun of.

The Young Family said...

Josh, Don't you mean DEG?

Logg said...

The sad part of this story is that Kristy confided in me that she has a serious 'braces fetish.'
Lets hope their relationship survives this big bump.