CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

London

I decided to make a slide show of Shaun's pictures from his trip to London, even though I'm not even sure what some of them are of, since I wasn't there. When people found out he was going and I wasn't they kept saying "Oh it's too bad you couldn't go" or "Don't you wish you were there?" I really honestly didn't. I do not enjoy traveling. Shaun doesn't really enjoy traveling either, I guess it's a good thing since his wife is such a home body, but he really enjoyed London. He said it's one of the few places he'd ever like to go back to and he thought I might even enjoy it. I do know that it is one of only three countries in the world that you can buy dark chocolate Kit Kats, so maybe I could enjoy myself. The stash Shaun brought me back is not going to last very long

1 comment:

Denise said...

England has the BEST Cadbury chocolate on the planet! the cream they use for their chocolates in like none other! enjoy those kit kats!