CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged


1. What is his name? Shaun Dell Young

2. Who eats more? Shaun, thank goodness!

3. Who said I love you first? I don't remember. Sad, but true

4. Who is taller? He is. Funny thing is, he was the first boy I dated that was actually taller than me! I figured I was destined to marry short!

5. Who is smarter? Depends on the day!

6. Who is more sensitive? Depends on the day!

7. GOT DELETED!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Shaun does. No matter where we are sleeping (at home, at a hotel, at our family's homes) I ALWAYS have to sleep closest to the bathroom.

9. Who pays the bills? He does

10. Who cooks more? I do, but Shaun is a better cook.

11. Who is more stubborn? He'd say I was, and so would I!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not an issue, I'm never wrong.

13. Who has more siblings? He does, by 1.

14. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day!

15. What do you like to do together? Raise our little family!

16. Who eats more sweets? Me, darn it!

17. Guilty Pleasures? We eat out A LOT.

18. How did you meet? I was friends with his sister first, and she introduced us.

19. Who proposed? Shaun did.

I tag...Denise B, Katie L., and Jenny H.

2 comments:

kp said...

I feel better that the blog-stalking is out in the open. And much faster getting to your blog now that I have a link!

Denise said...

I did the tag....what does #7 mean?? GOT DELETED?? :)