CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

(This is best when viewed while listening to Sweet Pea on my playlist!) I was hoping to get this out on Valentines day, but our day got a little crazy! You'll notice that one of my children is missing from the photos. No, I do not have so many children that I forgot one! Amanda was terribly sick. She has acually been really sick for about a week now and so yesterday we finally decided to take her to the doctor. She had a temperature of about 102, ( and this was the day that I thought her fever had finally broken because she felt so much cooler that the previous days!), double ear infections, a sinus infection, and last but not least, infections in both of her eyes! Needless to say yesterday she looked and felt terrible, so she opted out of the photo shoot! I don't blame her, I hate my picture taken on my best day! Anyway, Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: