CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Favorite Things


Time for another one of my favorite things. This one I can thank my dad for. Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds. I cannot get enough of them! I am not a nut person. I do not like nuts. But, on the trip back from Utah at New Years my dad had a can of these to snack on in the car. He then left them at our house. Before I went to throw the can away I decided to try one. They were so good! Over the next couple of days I finished the can off and now have been found buying them frquently at the grocery store! They say almonds are a good snack, but these are way too good to be good for you!

5 comments:

Pops said...

I'm glad I am passing on some good things. Smokehouse almonds with a Coke. Hard to beat!

Logg said...

also a great source of fiber. Way to be regular.

Tigre said...

I love almonds too especially if you mix in raisins and dehydrated apples. Fiberiffic. Only the flu sends you too the toilet more.

Kristy or Josh said...

It has been 4 days since you posted this "favorite things" and I need to know what to look for next. Please update more often.

The Young Family said...

Mom,
you are going crazy with those Smokehouse Almonds. You are getting addicted to them. Stop Buying them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda panda