CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cheddar tooth

We have this recurring phenomenon in our family we like to call, "cheddar tooth". It all started with Amanda. In first grade Amanda lost her first top tooth and the new one grew in before she lost the other front top tooth, so she had one really BIG tooth in front. (Kind of an awkward stage for her!) We joked that she looked like a little mouse, and somehow that morphed into us calling it her cheddar tooth. It's now happened to Mads, although at a much younger age. Fortunately at this age it's not quite as awkward looking, still kind of funny! Here are some great views of the "cheddar tooth"! ( No, she is not in the buff, she is just a REALLY messy eater, so she only wears the minimum required amount of clothes at all meal times!)


5 comments:

Mateo said...

Don't be ashamed of your kid eating in the buff. I still eat half of my meals naked.

Kimberley said...

What a cutie! And Connor is so smart! I used to bunk my head on my brother's bunk bed too!

Kristy or Josh said...

That is as fine a Cheddar tooth as I've ever seen!

Mateo said...

A Cheddar Tooth looks a lot better than a Poop Tooth.

Sarah said...

'cheddar tooth'-- that is too funny. I guess me calling my girls 'snaggle tooth' is a little too mean. Think I'll have to poach the cheddar line.