CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Tea Party

After spending all day either in my arms, sitting on a ride, or sitting in her stroller Madison was ready to get down and move around a bit. I tried to find a large grassy area for her to crawl around on, (that's right, she's 11 months old and not walking yet, and not even showing any intrest in doing so!) but that was non exsistent at Disneyland, so I found the next best thing, a large concrete area, virtually uninhabited. Well, except for the Mad Hatter! He appeared out of nowhere and sat down next to her and started having a converstion with her, and then an imaginary Tea Party. She was intrigued, and certainly entertained!

4 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Even though my first trip to Disney Land was when I was 29 years old, I still completely fell in love with the place. I can't wait to go back so I can wear my princess tiara again.

Kristy or Josh said...

Disneyland is so expensive but when you see things like this you realize that it is worth every penny. They do an amazing job there.

Kristy or Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.