CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Short sleeves

Connor is so funny, at least I think so. The kid hates to wear clothes. He would live in his underware if given the choice. So, he tries to get away with as little clothing as possible. Along these lines he hates long sleeves. We have had battles all winter as I have every day tried to get him to wear long sleeves. He always says, "I want short sleeves, these long ones bug me!" Well, with the warm weather we have had lately (in the 80's) I decided to break out the shorts. Today when I put him in shorts he was so excited! He said, "I love these! I didn't know they made pants with short sleeves!" So, here he is (after his class Valentines party) in pants with "short sleeves"! What a kid!

2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

Short sleeve pants!? Classic Connor, hilarious!!!

Kristy or Josh said...

Also, do you remember the Calvin & Hobbes cartoon where Calvin complains about being hot and Hobbes tells him he should wear short pants and Calvin gets mad because short pants go down to his ankles? This reminded me of that for some reason.