CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Field Trip to Sea World

Madison and I got to go on Connors field trip to Sea World last week and we had a blast! Most of the pictures I took were in one of the darkened, cool aquarium rooms, because that is where we spent most of out time. It was REALLY hot that day, about 100 degrees! Good times were had by all and the only one who got blisters on her feet was Madison(the only one NOT walking!). I put some sandals on her feet with tight straps so that I wouldn't lose them! Anyway, they were really cute and matched her outfit perfectly. You're never too young to learn that sometimes us women sacrifice comfort for beauty!

1 comment:

Denise said...

First of all, I love the new BLOG face lift. I'm still trying to figure it all out.
The pictures are darling! I love Sea World. You seem to hit it when it's 100 degrees or when it's pouring rain and you are 7 months prego!! LOL!